Building competitiveness and innovativeness capabilities
As an Endowment and Philanthropic company, we identify opportunities and fill gaps in the innovation underpinning of the Sultanate. We create and deliver programs and projects to create new businesses and new opportunities and strengthen the talent base of young Omanis. By driving new, disruptive technologies, our clients and the nation will benefit and grow with these changes, creating new jobs and wealth.
We create and deliver programs and projects to create new businesses and new opportunities and strengthen the talent base of young Omanis.
Dotnxt Jadeer Program is a valuable capacity building opportunity for young national capabilities that fulfills Occidental of Oman’s vision to aid in national capacity building of Oman. The program focuses on overcoming the main challenge facing youth talent, which is to develop skillsets in a clear and integrated path that ensures their adaptation to the rapid changes in market needs and future jobs.
Dotnxt Jadeer program is designed and managed by AWJ innovation.
To know more about the program, please visit: https://dotnxt.om/
The TTO office is a guiding and consulting office to GUtech, where we share our knowledge in many fields such as:
- Transferring new technologies with the best international partner in field.
- Patents & protecting innovation ideas.
- Commercializing student & research projects.
- Finding opportunities to increase university’s income.
- Reviewing & improving policies & contracts.
- Adding innovation to universities & connecting the educational institutes to the market.
- Enhance university outreach.
Give our consultancy in Science, Technology & Innovation for Fisheries Development Oman and its subsidiary companies.
Developing and managing a freelancers’ platform for Omanis as part of promoting and encouraging Gig Economy in Oman.